Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Treats Exchange

Buddy thinks: "If they just look away for a second...all of this could be mine!"

On Saturday I met up with the lovely Michigan Lady Food Bloggers at Patti's house for a cookie exchange. Well, not really a cookie exchange, but an all-out treats extravaganza. A cookietravaganza? Either way, it was good eats, good treats, and good conversation. I brought three varieties of cookie to the gathering: espresso biscuits, pecan snowdrops, and molasses spice cookies. I came home with my biggest plastic container bursting with about a dozen different kinds of treats. It was another fine evening of merriment. Even the foul weather could not dampen the mood.



The madness begins!


My haul

The aftermath

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a great time!! Thanks for coming!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you - your pecan balls were so awesome I wish I would have taken the whole container of them.

Cynthia said...

That last comment was mine

Diana Dyer said...

Oh yeah! I loved the photo with all the hands and also the one of Buddy looking hopeful! Your cookies were delicious - thanks for posting the recipes!

Maggie said...

Thanks for the photos! I was just trying to decipher the cookies I got and was found one of your molasses balls. Great job!

Shayne said...

now I am really bummed I could not come ;(